Twisted PiCniC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neros - Mage

Go down

Neros - Mage Empty Neros - Mage

Post  Neroos Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:01 pm

1.) Character Name /class/gender
- Neros/Mage/Male

2.)Armory Link of your main character

3.)Current talent build and also give us a brief description of your current talent build, why you have chosen this particular build and why you believe this is the most appropriate pve-raid spec.
18/0/43 - It's a great build for long fights, my mp5 is great, I'm thinking of respeccing 2/0/59 och 0/0/61 since I gain some other great stuff then.

4.)Previous guilds and your reason for leaving them.
I've had lots of other guilds, some PvPguilds, and some IRL-Friendguild, but the major ones are:
Solace - In it atm.
Band of Brothers - Left because there wasn't any progress at all, no raids or anything.
Saved Faith - The guildmaster got hacked and then everyone started leaving, so I left too.

5.)Personal info [we want to know where do you live how old are you etc.]
I'm a 16 year old guy, who lives in Sweden, in Elementary School atm, soon moving if I get into the right "gymnasium".

6.)We won't gear you up, we expect you to be able to perform your role from the moment you are accepted. Explain your choice of gear and what gear you aim for.
Umh, I enjoy playing as Frost, so the natural choice was to get Frozen Shadoweave, and, the gear I aim for, is just the gear to keep me being able to raid when we progress.

7.)Anything you would like us to know regarding yourself as a player.
If needed, I can respecc tailoring and get Spellfire, will take some time though.
During weeks, I'm able to raid until 23:00.
And weekens is like, 24/7, some weekends I'm at my father though, where I do not have a comp.

(I noticed you don't need to register to make threads, a little too late, so nevermind the registration)

-Neros

Neroos

Back to top Go down

Neros - Mage Empty Re: Neros - Mage

Post  Neros ag Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:03 pm

Armory Link disappeared o.O

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Neros

Neros ag

Back to top Go down

Neros - Mage Empty Re: Neros - Mage

Post  Qs Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:59 pm

contact me ingame