Twisted PiCniC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage Application - Irmage

4 posters

Go down

Mage Application - Irmage Empty Mage Application - Irmage

Post  Irmage Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:08 am

1.) Character Name /class/gender
Irmage /BE Mage/Female
2.)Armory Link of your main character
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Irmage <-- Isnt working
3.)Current talent build and also give us a brief description of your current talent build, why you have chosen this particular build and why you believe this is the most appropriate pve-raid spec.
Im currently not in a PvE-specc, but if I get accepted my raiding-specc will be wowhead.com/?talent=oi0VbocZxgM0fcc0gRx0h . That link probably doesnt work either so.. 18/40/3. With focus on crit and improved firebolt. I feel this gives me more mana controll than a Deep arcane and with all my spell haste rating I feel Icy Viens is a waste of like 11 points.
4.)Previous guilds and your reason for leaving them.
Only been in a 'leveling-guild' with this character and I had to leave as soon as I dinged 70. Damn those level 23 ppl yelling "Ding" every single time >_<
5.)Personal info [we want to know where do you live how old are you etc.]
My name is Philip, Iam, as of today, 18 years old. I live in Sweden... Still in school.
6.)We won't gear you up, we expect you to be able to perform your role from the moment you are accepted. Explain your choice of gear and what gear you aim for.
My gear as it is now is a simple way of getting some stats and +dmg before raiding, it's a slackers gear but I havent really tried getting better. But if I get accepted I'll put my mind to it and start running heroics and such.
7.)Anything you would like us to know regarding yourself as a player.
Using ventrilo, have a mic blabla. Raiding experience from Kara to TK and I know most of the encounters in between those two. As my last word Im giving Digitas a shoutout :] <3

May the luck be with me

Irmage

Back to top Go down

Mage Application - Irmage Empty Re: Mage Application - Irmage

Post  SC Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:37 am

Your gear is quite inefficient for 25ppl raids that we are starting this week as u have already mentioned and it may take quite a time before you get it up that way... Also there was some trouble with your computer, which didnt let you to play TK as you said a few days ago if i'm not wrong. Did you solve that problem or is it still present ?
SC
SC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Netto Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:43 am

Hey mate.

Like you and your application, was a nice arca hc run we had indeed. But Sc got a point, and I dont think you will be usefull if your computer cant handle the 25mans. Anyway, qs will return to you with a final answer anytime soon.
Netto
Netto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:10 pm

this guys is simply a wanker. argumentative, unwilling to follow instructions and just complete fail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:15 pm

footandmouth wrote:this guys is simply a wanker. argumentative, unwilling to follow instructions and just complete fail.

i remember this dude from an instance, total idiot imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Irmage Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:09 pm

The computer problem is easily fixed since I today had my 18th birthday - ergo a new graphic card+cpu. Should be up and running in just under 2 days.

My gear can be fixed in about a week by using badges and heroic-runs. And if I get to join i can assure you you wont be disappointed. Ive got the skills and experience needed.

Oh.. Dont listen to the tard-club consisting of footman and that other guy. They should both learn the game before they start complaining.

Irmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:23 pm

aye flaming members in ur recruitment thread... epic mongo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:25 pm

footandmouth wrote:argumentative

point and case i guess

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:25 pm

ohshit, internet toughguy.

Back to top Go down

Mage Application - Irmage Empty stfu foot..

Post  Digitas Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:22 pm

footandmouth wrote:this guys is simply a wanker. argumentative, unwilling to follow instructions and just complete fail.

stfu, thats no way to treat a new applicant.. seriously..

Digitas

Back to top Go down

Post  Qs Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:36 pm

DECLINED

But this is not the way to answer an application, there will be NO MORE FLAMES under an applicaion post and also there wont be any tolerance to any1 flames ....
Qs
Qs
Admin

https://twistedpicnic.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down