Twisted PiCniC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lvl 70 Affliction lock

2 posters

Go down

lvl 70 Affliction lock Empty lvl 70 Affliction lock

Post  Gorgorat Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:06 pm

1.) Character Name /class/gender:

Gorgorath
male Warlock

2.)Armory Link of your main character

3.)Current talent build and also give us a brief description of your current talent build, why you have chosen this particular build and why you believe this is the most appropriate pve-raid spec.

I am currently specced as 41/0/20 (affliction/destro) since my gear still lacks the hit and crit for speccing full Destruction build, in this way, I get the maximum efficency out of my dots and get more power for my Shadow Bolt spam during the dot ticking.

All in all, I find this to be the best spec for my gear at this point.

4.)Previous guilds and your reason for leaving them.

Battlemasters - Reason for leaving was that I wanted to experience some raiding on my lock and as you probably know, that cant be accomplished in PVP guild.

5.)Personal info [we want to know where do you live how old are you etc.]

My name is Niko, I'm 20 years old and I live in Kokkola, Finland.
I study economics in in university and enjoy playing some Wow with friends on free time and also enjoy making progress in PVE.

6.)We won't gear you up, we expect you to be able to perform your role from the moment you are accepted. Explain your choice of gear and what gear you aim for.

Well as you can see in my armory profile, I'm pretty much stacked with PVP gear, I lack PVE gear and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I do have full crafted Frozen Shadoweave set and I feel that my PVP gear will cover my lack of PVE gear with the build I'm currently rolling with, all though I'm not scared of running some heroic MgT and other similiar place's through to get the needed gear if you feel that my PVP gear can't cut it.

And regarding to the other part of the question, is there really any limit where you can aim for on your gear? if so I'm just going to say that I aim for full tier 6 set, and after that just hang around in Ogrimmar drowning in everyone's praises and never ending ass kissing. Cool

7.)Anything you would like us to know regarding yourself as a player.

well I hope that this wont kill the whole point of my post, but I have alliance Draenei shaman running through MH/BT on other server, so I have the experince needed for the bosses.

your probably going to ask if the shaman is my main or this one, and I'm not going to lie to you, the shaman is my main, but we only raid 3 times a week so our raiding is pretty casual and I can attend to most of your raids.

that's pretty much it, I hope that the last part wasnt a nail to my coffin, and that your not going to throw me to grave to rot as I should as undead, so peace out and have a nice monday evening!

Gorgorat

Back to top Go down

lvl 70 Affliction lock Empty Re: lvl 70 Affliction lock

Post  Vulhak Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:01 pm

I think your equip is nice. A few more crafted pieces like Spellstrike Set and Belt of Blasting (which aren't that hard to make nowadays) and you could outgear karazhan. The two rading guild warlocks at the moment are both destruction and I think an affliction lock is more needed than another destruction one. Would you be willing to get Malediction? It's a nice damage boost for 25 man raids. As for Improved Curse of Agony I don't think it's really needed cause there is almost always a shadowpriest even at 10 man raids and the overall dps tends to be higher when locks use Curse of Shadows. If you want to keep Improved Howl of Terror you can just remove the points from Improved Curse of Agony and Shadowburn as it isn't very useful at parties and when I was affliction I didn't use it much at farming either.

Vulhak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:14 pm

tl;dr

welcome to the boards.

Back to top Go down

Post  Qs Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:14 pm

thank you for a great application but which days u can raid with us ?
Qs
Qs
Admin

https://twistedpicnic.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorgorat Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:51 pm

Trying to post quick reply here while raid leaders are gonig through tactics for Shade of Akama (WHAT?! theres actually tactics for him?!)

For the first one, yeah I can tweak my build to the way it's needed for raid, I can take the Malediction if needed, I'm used to do what is needed for the whole guild.

As for the other question, our raid days on my shaman are wednesday, sunday and monday, and I can most likely skip one of those days if it's needed cause were pretty casual on the raiding atm Very Happy

well back to raid again while waiting for your answer Cool

Gorgorat

Back to top Go down

Post  Qs Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:24 pm

contact me in game
Qs
Qs
Admin

https://twistedpicnic.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down