Twisted PiCniC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Shaman Application

2 posters

Go down

Resto Shaman Application Empty Resto Shaman Application

Post  Mestizo Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:11 pm

1.) Mestizo /Shaman /Male
2.)
3.) .. Ive been using this build for the 6 months ive been playing this now, and no problems, but i am willing to respec as there is always someone else with more experience than me.
4.) My Previous guilds have all been to get kara guilds of there feet, and i was also in a guild with Taikuri, Amaxing and Xgatel not long ago.
5.) Sean Cardiff, 18, IT Technician, Out of work due to hospital, online whenever i can, sociable, Enlish, from england.
6.) I LOVE to raid, infact just normal groups are excellent, im always happy, and always wanting to group, i know a dozen of ppl from old guilds, and make friends very easily, and apparently im known as the 1 that got the Head in ZA on my 1st run, i have alot of skill, and have never had a tank die on me, except Xgatel in ZA. Sad. P.S I hope to hear from you again soon, oh also, i dunno if it matters, but im good with macros and making money, and im at 1650 + heal, minus any major enchants yet Smile.

Mestizo

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: Resto Shaman Application

Post  Qs Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:21 pm

contact me ingame
Qs
Qs
Admin

https://twistedpicnic.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: Resto Shaman Application

Post  Xgatel Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:29 pm