Aboveus - holy paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aboveus - holy paladin

Post  Aboveus on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:12 pm

1.) Character Name /class/gender:
Aboveus - BE Paladin

2.)

3.)Current talent build and also give us a brief description of your current talent build, why you have chosen this particular build and why you believe this is the most appropriate pve-raid spec.
I'm 42 / 19 / 0, I choose this spec because I always liked to be healer, is very easy to get to find a group, and I always liked to feel that I helped in something, and healing is the way ^^

4.)Previous guilds and your reason for leaving them.
The Golden Horde- I leave because they only do Kara, I would like to get to know more in-game content

5.)Personal info [we want to know where do you live how old are you etc.]
My name is Bruno and I live in Portugal, I have 18yo and I'm a student Very Happy

6.)We won't gear you up, we expect you to be able to perform your role from the moment you are accepted. Explain your choice of gear and what gear you aim for.
Currently I have 1500healing bonus, thats not very good, with more raids and progressing, I would be able to get the best gear for the raids that we are going to. My aim is just to be ready, have a good gear to help the raid.

7.)Anything you would like us to know regarding yourself as a player.
I'm very friendly, I would love to join your guild, so u get to know me better
farao

Aboveus

Back to top Go down

Re: Aboveus - holy paladin

Post  Netto on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:32 pm

Hey.

Thanks for your application, we will look into it and return to you fast as possible.

Netto
Netto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top